Friday, December 26, 2008

Thank You Jesus!

CHRISTMAS EVE & DAY!!!

A day of celebration, love, joy, peace & hope!!

Ting, wen, ting..haha!!took picts with two tings!

Emerlynn,kailin & ting!!

Su & ting!

Ting & Nen! (she is back!!! Welcome back nen!)

me n Kenny!



WOW WOW WOW!!!

I really enjoy christmas seasons! A time of giving and celebration!

First of all, i wanna thank God for seeing me through this whole year, it's not easy yet He brought me through. He has always been there for all my Ups and Downs, hearing my cries and celebrating my joy! Without God, i really don't know where will i be now.

Coming to the end of 2008, its a bittersweet year for me, its a year of stretch, enlarging capacity and of cause celebration.

There are many times when i feel like giving up, thinking whats the use of doing so much yet no results. I would often have nights which i weep and weep and cry out to God. But everytime i go through this, i will always seek God, telling Him that God, i cant do it on my own anymore, will you hold on to me? God never fails to answer me and never fails to comfort me. It is times like this that i got even closer to God, God is not a God that will only share our happiness but also our sorrows and unhappiness.

No matter what happens, He is always there. He is always watching over us and interceding for us. Just want to take this chance to encourage those who are feeling tired and discourage. Don't give up on God because He never give up on you. In times when you know that everything is crumpling down, there is no one to turn to, you must know that God is there for you, He is ready to listen to you, He is the same today, yesterday and forever. When you love tank is empty, come to God, ask Him to fill up your love tank, don't just drift through your christian life.

After all, you got to ask yourself what you really want, are you happy with the life you are living now? If not, what is the thing that is hindering you or making you unhappy, make changes to it. Change is the only constant thing.

Life is not just about being busy achieving thing and getting certificates. But its about your well being also. You got to know what you want and are you happy with it. Slow down, think through.


ALRIGHT!!!! Enough of my sharing. I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has played a part in my life!! Euphoria Cheer, Gusto Cheer, Ex members, Sch mates, friends, FAMILY, Euphoria camp etc etc and Especially W415, W146, Sharon and Suzy!

Last but not least,

I want to thank God for bringing me to where i am today!
All glory to You!

No comments: