Monday, December 22, 2008

HEllOOOO BACK FROM INDOOOOOOOO!!!

I know Abit late but was kinda busy after i came back..sorry for the late post!

These are the stuff i bought from Indo!
Not alot cause most are t-shirts..haha!

First of All, i want to thank God for all the blessings!! This trip back, i don't have to pay anything, whatever i spend, its all on my mummy and brother or my aunts and uncles!! Thank God for all the blessings!!

Every year, i will always go back Indo at least once or twice, either with my aunt or family.
We'll visit the relatives and of cause shopping!haha..
Ever since my cousin open a clothing shop, whenever i go back, i will help her to look after the shop..and most of my clothes will be from her! Her business is doing quite well..and guess what, she is the same age as me!! haha..and she drives for 8 yrs already!! It's just different lifestyle in Indo and Singapore, they can drive at very young age, i see kids as young as 13yrs old riding motor in Indo, whats more a car! haha..i was telling her, how i wish i stay in Indo! haha..

BUT I CHANGED MY MIND...

This time when i went back Indo, the situation not tt pleasant. The electricity can trips a few times a day and one trip can last for 3-5hrs!! Sometimes, there maybe no water too, and it could be for the whole day! And we have to do without electricity for tt 3-5hrs!! No air-con, no lights, no television etc, it was quite an 'experience'..hahah!

NONETHELESS I STILL LOVE INDO...

The food is simply delicious and yummy!!!!!!!! Its a chilli paradise!! ahhaa..i simply love chilli!!! The chilli padi there is WOW!! green in colour, different from Singapore, it's much more spicy than the red chilli padi in S'pore.nice nasi padang etc!! YUM YUM!! Every day gd food, tts y i'm getting ROUNDER each day!!hahaha..got to get use to the round huiwen now..i will try to jian fei alright!!!

I LOVE INDO!!!

No comments: