Monday, December 22, 2008

Family!! Dad, i missed you!

TODAY is TANG YUAN-ing Day!! In Chinese saying, its 'DONG ZHI'.

The day when families get together and eat Tang Yuan, and i missed my dad!! He is in Indo working.But he is not tt far, every single day, without fail, my dad will call my mummy at the same time and talk..and once in awhile i will talk to my dad, i really miss him! This yr 'Dong Zhi' felt a little different without my dad, but thank God i still can hear his voice over the phone, not too bad..haha!

Ytd night was making tangyuan with mummy!! She cook i make the ball like tang yuan.
Of cuz, i didn't prepare the dough, my mummy did tt. I onli help to make into small ball..hahha!
It can be quite tiring!! 4 plates like tt can take up to 1 and a half hr to 2 hours..but it was fun!! I love making tang yuan!
Finished making and cooking ard 2plus 3am, and we are off to bed!! Long night!!







No comments: