Tuesday, January 6, 2009

WELCOME TO 2009!!!!!!

I'm so excited for 2009,
its really gotta be a best year yet!!

31 Dec 08

I spent 3/4 of my day at home, rushing my FYP report and doing reports and assignments. Praise God! i finished one of my assignments and some parts of my FYP report.While my cg members already met up at 7pm at Vivo for count down. I reached Vivo at 1140pm and i saw my senior, junzhang! haha..talked for 5 mins and i spent 10mins finding the cg, only met the cg at 1155pm..5 mins away from 12pm!!

They had spray cans and foams!! i got attacked by all of them, so jialat!! haha..my white tee become rainbow tee, my dark brown hair become colourful clown hair..it was fun and exciting! The pictures will do the talking..hahha!!

My Prettiest and Sexiest leaders!! Sue and Sharon!
The Men!!!!
The Ladies!!
Man Tou Pok!!!
Cake SabO!

Tou Pok by Val!!



Sharon and Suzy reached later and they celebrated my bday!! haha..they got me $30 Vivo vouchers! thank you guys, i love all of u!!

W415 & W146, Thanks for spending this new year eve with me, i thank God for all of you. 20 plus of u turned up, thanks for taking the effort to come out. I'm looking forward to doing greater things with all of u!!

No comments: