Sunday, December 21, 2008

This event happened on 6th Dec. :D

HELLO!!!

These are the goodies that both my lovelies have bought for me before i go back to Indonesia!!
So nice of Germaine n Ting to buy me these sweets so tt i won't feel nauseous in the ferry.
Indeed, it really helps me in my motion sickness and i feel much better! Thanks lovelies!!
I even share the chocolates with the kids on board!!hahaha..it was crowded!!! I'll tell u more stories of Indo in the next post! :D

Bought my Beloved Ting!! Poiful is one of my kor kor's fav sweet!!

Bought by Darling Germ! My cousins love it!

On Sat night, went to fellowship with Germ and her clique of friends.

Got to know Naresh, Fajin and Jasmine, nice people. I'm the youngest there and i got bombarded with lots of questions, like going through an interview..hahaha! But the fellowship was fun and nice, got to know each other more, talk about ministry, after graduation plans etc.

Germ and most of my friends are going SOT next yr! I really want to go for it, still praying for it, open doors for me God. If you can do it for others, i believe You can do it for me too, Claim it in Jesus name!

We went to Marina Sqaure Mac after Soupspoon(Germ's fav)..they had ice-cream, while i'm too full, so i did not order. Chit chat for awhile till 1115pm then me n germ headed home while the rest of them went for movie. On the way home, we talked about relationships,prospect list etc..haha! Gd & fun chat!

Thanks for the openness germ!


No comments: