Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Celebration with Sue and gang!!

SUE AND GANG!!
1st JANUARY CELBEBRATION
Group Photo @ Aston!!!
Hui,germ,wen~
Group Photo @ Indochine!!
Babessss~~
Germ,nen,wen~~
Germ & wen

My birthday cake!!
Wishing~~
Sue,germ n wen!
Smiley!!
Nen & wen~
Babesssss~~
Sue & me
Spent half of my day to do assignments and reports again.
Met Sue at 6plus 7pm at Plaza Sing, did a little shopping..hahah!!
After that we met the rest of the people at Cathay Aston, they were queuing to go in..hahah!!
There were 11 of US!!! (Sue, Nen, Germ, Ang, Eugene, John, Lit, Pinde, Junhui, Isaac and me)
So many ppl!! hahaa..we had a great time..and you know what!!!
;">
Another table beside us, a group of people also celebrating bday! They sang bday song and its my turn, so they joined in tgt to sing. After that, sue asked the bday guy from the other table how old is he, and sue say can la..26 and 20. I was like huh..haha!! Funny la sue, always matchmaking people..hahha!! I'm super shy lo..aiYO!! Then, the guy walk over to present his cake to me, so did i...it is really awkward!!

Then we went to Indochine at Orchard to chill out.
The atmosphere and the live band there are not bad...cooL!
Sue's favourite song: ALWAYS BE MY BABY!!
The fellowship was really nice!!
Thank you guyssss!!! i appreciate it lots lotss..had a great time with all of YOU!!!
Thanks for those who called me and send me bday wishes too!!! Thank You!!!


I love You Guys!

No comments: