Thursday, January 15, 2009

Celebration on 2 Jan!!
I was in school till around 3 plus 4 doing FYP!! On my bday..can you imagine (dread)..hahah!! BUT NONETHELESS, God is always gd!! I was in the computer lab waiting for kenny to come back, as he went to pick alan up..alan told kenny he dunno how to come..tts sound abit weird!!but nvm, kenny went to pick him up. Kenny was away for quite long and when he came back he old me Mr Pok wants to see us regarding pur fyp, faster go down to LT5a..so i went down. When i reach, saw alan wirh the bday cake..hahah!!They sang me bday song though only the both of them!! I'm seriously touched!! So unexpected!
After that, we saw our buddy class guys (Jason,yankiat,Lewis,Kenneth and Asaph)
They came over and wished me, and of cuz help me finish the cake! haha..thanks guys!
We went back to com lab, they gave me a pressie and i went off to meet sharon,char and nic!hahha..guess what?? we watched PONYO ON THE CLIFF BY THE SEA!! cute show! After that, we went to eat Jap food. Talked over the meal and Sharon gave me a perfume for bday! One of the things i want to get..haha! Sha treated me the meal. Then, we went over to Vivo!
Meeting Anthony there..so nic and sha went tgt also, char left earlier. We went to Haagen Daz to have ice-cream while waiting for anthony.
Anthony fellowship with us awhile then we headed home already, he passed me a box of cookies baked by himself! thanks!! its nice!!
SPECIAL thanks to Sharon, Charmaine, Nicole, Anthony, Alan, Kenny, Yankiat, Lewis, Jason, Kenneth and Asaph for making my actual birthday for meaningful!!!

No comments: