Monday, August 11, 2008

THURSDAY (7 AUG 08)

Met Wah keong bro, he offer to send me to sembawang as i was gg to have BS with Jiahui and Wanqi.After he met me, we suppose to pick ting up at buona vista mrt.I was carrying a box walking towards his car, one strange thing is tt he got out of the car to help me carry my box.and trying to make me not open the back door..SO STRANGE!!i was telling him you abit weird today.True enough, ting was hiding at the back of the car, covered with pillows!!!gdness!!!THEY PRANK ME!!!

After BS, jiahui, wanqi and ting was laughing non-stop because of the "bu yong qian'' example..aiYO!!!They will understand..internal joke.hehe!

After BS, me n ting went down to cine cathay to dinner then to watch movie.We asked fai n pinde along, we watched MUMMY RETURNS!!eh..hmm..the show alright ah..MONEY NOT ENOUGH 2 still the best!! (ah hui, jia ba bui?)hahaha..super nice show, MUST WATCH!!!

After movie, home sweet home..woots!!$9 per ticket on thurs night!!WOOTSSS~~

how much does each fishball on ur face cost??hahahaha...

No comments: