Sunday, August 24, 2008

HEY HEY!!To all my dear readers!! I'm doing fine..just a little bit busy..don't worry!!my exams are finishing soon, this coming wed!!!Yippy!!

Today is SOT graduation, a few of my friends graduated, so proud of them!!

They are:

1. JODIE GOH
2.YAW YU FEN
3.CHU CHUI LAAM

SO PROUD OF U!!Its not a easy 5 months but u guys did it and end it well!!Moreover, u guys won the BEST TEAM AWARD!!!!SO PROUD OF U GUYS!!!!

Presence of God in EXPO is just so tangible.I simply just teared as i was worshipping.His comfort and love just overwhelm me.Times maybe hard, trials maybe long, but as long as i can dwell in Your presence, it's all worth while.I just want to stay in His presence and God, never will i let you go.

Many times in our life, things may not go the way we think it should be, but know what??God has a purpose for things that is happening in your life.God's ways are higher than our ways.Never say die, perservere on people.Let not this fire and passion burn out, but let it be one tt can last and lets be a gd finisher!!

I'm simply just love this song:

我从来不曾 怀疑过
到底你有多么爱我
我生命里的每一分钟
都有你看顾着我

有的时候黑暗临到
有的时候巨浪狂风
我心依然满有平安
因为有你看顾我 我的主

不管前面道路有多困苦
耶稣你永远是我的帮助
只要有你在我生命中 永远看顾
我必能一路永跟随 我的主

我从来不曾 怀疑过
到底你有多么爱我
我生命里的每一分钟
都有你看顾着我

有的时候黑暗临到
有的时候巨浪狂风
我心依然满有平安
因为有你看顾我 我的主

不管前面道路有多困苦
耶稣你永远是我的帮助
只要有你在我生命中 永远看顾
我必能一路永跟随 我的主
YOUR LOVE IS ALL THAT I NEED!!

No comments: