Tuesday, August 26, 2008

HUIWEN IS SO LOVED TODAY!!!
I received alot of things today, it came as a super surprise!!!*touched* and amazed!!
First of all,ting bought a few things for me from Malaysia when she went last sun.
She bought hp strap, green apple milktea and photo hanger for me. Her parents bought mooncakes for me!!SHOCKED n TOUCHED!!
Secondly, ting pass me a pack of chocs and say its from SUSZY!!!Thank you so much!She is abit concern about my fasting, cuz exam period..hehe!i'm going strong, don't worry su!
Thirdly,when i got home, i saw an AIRMAIL and its from SHANNEN!!!again, SHOCKED yet SUPER TOUCHED!!!thank you girl, so sweet of U!!I can sense your LOVE!

Hp strap by TINGG~~

Choc pack from SUSZY!!
Photo Hanger from TINGG~~
MOONCAKE from Ting's PARENTS~~
Heart made by tingggg~~

THANKS ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR LOVE!!

I CAN FEEL IT!!LOVE IS IN THE AIR!!

No comments: