Wednesday, July 30, 2008

WEDNESDAY~~

WooHOO!!!i wake up at 1235pm..hahah!!Actually i woke up at 715am but then went back to slp!hahaha..today only one lesson and it's a revision lesson so i asked RIDHWAN to help me take notes..haha!!

THANK YOU RIDHWAN!!!
YY called me at 1 plus and asked me to be in sch by 10mins..which obviously cannot..i met them at T1A at 315pm for the dialogue session with Minister of Trade and Industry, Mr Iswaran. The dialogue finished at 5pm. Zhihao,YY, weipin n me went back to clubhouse to watch HILLSONG DVD!!!I SIMPLY LOVE HILLSONG!!!!!!!!really regret not ordering!!:(Nevertheless, i got Zhihao to lend me..hehehe!!
At night i met fai,shihui and jaren for dinner.Went to eat botak jones,it was at coffee shop, i didn't know tt!hehehe..had a good time. At a later time, johnny and rebecca joined us. We sent shi hui back then i sent fai back.So funny, fai shy!!!hahaha...just want to say i love u guys!!!

No comments: