Wednesday, July 30, 2008

NAPFA DAY!!!!

Had NAPFA today and it was SCORCHING HOT!!!!!lilian, jasmin and i were in the same batch..we did our 5 stations first then 2.4km!!the 2 most worried station for me is shuttle run and 2.4km!!Thank you bell for helping me during my sit upS!!!As i proceed to shuttle run, i was hesitant, but i told myself..just run!and i got A by God's grace!!hehehe..the 2.4km was really quite a struggle under such hot sun, but as i run, i focus on the finishing line and i did it!!woo hoo!!Overall i did well for NAPFA, manage to get Gold award..it was tiring!!hehhee!!thank God for strength!!

Standing Broadjump - B
Sit and reach - A
Sit Ups - A
Inclined Pull Up - B
Shuttle Run - A
2.4km - C

Thank God for everything!!


BLACKIE HUAT JIN!!but he is Fittttt~~~
albert fascinated by his own muscle..NARCISSISM!
look abit gay..but his muscle is really HUGE!!!!hehehe...
albert n linzhe trying to fly like a bird????
same action, same post, buddy for life!!
Albert is cute??
They are my cute classmates!!hehehe..added joy n fun into my life!!Though they make me their photographer!!hahaha..


No comments: