Sunday, November 30, 2008

TAGSSS REPLIESSS

Ray - You nv always but u comfirm will flood my tagboard..hahaha!! Cannot la..i need to be focus..you guys enjoy urself ya! i will go suport u all or help out backstage!haha..

Ming - already say dedicated to euphoria liao..hahah! CG entry coming up!! so u must stay tune!! i will upload de!!

Joseph - u TOILETRATED me??? looks who is the one talking leh!!! always irritate me de hor!!! LET ME WARN YOU..I'm IRRITATED!! ahhahahhaha..make a come back with jacob they all hor!! so MEAN!!!

Ting - thanks ting for explaining..wahahah!! maybe ming nv see the dedicated to eup..hahah!!

Yugene - Y make u shy?? must be proud of it!! YUGENE THE EVANGELIST!!! yeah..i will jiayou!! thanks!

Fen - Hope u are doing real well!! cant wait to catch up..but must be after my major test!! ahaha..

No comments: