Friday, November 28, 2008

DEDICATED TO EUPHORIA!!

ASIA CONFERENCE
CAMPUS MINISTRY (EUPHORIA!!)
MORE PICTURES COMING UP...STAY TUNE!!
KIN WEI and me~~
JOEL, my all time talking buddy in trg!! hahaha..JACOB, always gang with iggy n joseph to disturb me!!
GWEN!! My MANILA darling, every mth we will send $400 back to Manila..haha!!
RAYMOND, my sec sch senior till now..known for 6yrs!!
IGGY, he will 'DIE' when we do chair..haha! Nv fail to irritate me!!
PORK PORK BEN, Mr nice guy, always offer to drive ppl home.
CHEN CHENG, MR FANTASTIC 1!! Nv fail to do 'STUNTS'!!
EDMUND!!! My buddy!! Sec fren till now..though diff course but same sec sch, poly and church!
Me, ray n JOSEPH!!! JOseph nv fails to irritate me toOOOO!!!

I'm REALLY HONOURED to be part of this EUPHORIA family.
We had joy,we had fun and most of all there is care n concern, and in the midst of all this, we have the love of God guarding this family.
Though sometimes there maybe injuries and BLUEBLACK, its all worth it!!
I'll always treasure the moments i spent with u guys, it will always be a part of me, the friendships built will always be remembered.
Thank You Jesse, for always being for patient with our nonsence..haha!!
Thank You everyone fot adding joy, fun and IRRITATION to my life!!:D
I LOVE U EUPHORIA!!
Continue to be a light and star tt shine!!

No comments: