Wednesday, October 15, 2008

IPOH CAMP!!! 2nd DAY!!!

Water tower!!! we think think think think..strong tower!!!
LTC Ipoh camp A, still got Ipoh camp B, but will only meet them on 3rd day!
law, me and pam!!niceeee..
out sexy legs~~ woohooOOO.taken accidentally by one of the instructor!!hahaha..
pam pam pam me me me~~~
one of the houses we pass by~~
cool huh!!
woohOOO!! tse khene!! People of rock!!!
group photo!! Snap!! SMile !!!
ARUN look so cute with the flag!! ahahaha..nice pose model!!
WhahahhaHA..its the 2nd day!! super exciting!! fun fun fun n fun!!
i simply enjoy the time with u guys!!
today is super happening, let me tell u what we did!!
#1: WATERFALL ABSEILING!!
woohooO, this is awesome!! i love it v v much!! abseiling down a waterfall..awesome!! once in a lifetime experience!! I went twice actually..hahaha!!Super fun!
#2: WATER RAFTING!!
This is super cool..among our team, split into 5 or 6, get into a raft and we raft down a river..and u know what?? our guide is handsome!!whahahaha..then other raft ppl tried to pull me down!! cuz i dunno how to swim..so evil horrrr..but didn;t succeed..hahah!! wooHOO!! fun!!
KNow what??after waterfall abseiling, we ate the the starting point, super cool experience!! something dfferent, their food is nice nice nice!! the waterfall water cold man..but shiok!!! woohoOO!!

No comments: