Tuesday, October 21, 2008

FAMILY FEAST!!!!
Ai Xin breakfast by Beloved~~
WOOW!!!
12 pax!!!

Love my family!!! It just feel so great to eat together though its just a simple meal.
As i think, family is really very important.
They will always be there regardless you like it anot, they will stand by you.
Maybe some of you don't like to go home, cause nth to do at home or even cause your parent always scold you and there is no belonging in the house.
BUT know that you are in your family for a reason, you are there for a purpose.
You can turn things around!! You can be the one tt brings joy, live and fun into you house!

I used to be one person that don't really like to go home, but i have to reach home early.
When i see my friends going home late in the night while i'm at home, i would always ponder why cant i be like them.
As i begin to ponder, i think i am v blessed and fortunate! The reason why parents scold, nag or control you is because they care about you. If not, they won't have to take the extra effort or breathe to even talk to you.

My daddy is overseas working, i really missed him greatly!!
I miss his nagging, i miss his care n concern.
I miss the time he ask me to turn in early to rest and go to bed.
I miss the time he console n encourage me.

So guys, don't take things for granted, everything we have in life is a blessing from God, learn to appreciate the people around you. The things they do maybe the same everyday, BUT it does takes effort to do the same thing everyday.

so i urge all of uuuu..

LOVE THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU AND APPRECIATE WHO THEY ARE!!!

SMILEY!!!:)

No comments: