Monday, September 1, 2008

I WANT TO SPECIALLY DEDICATE THIS POST TO
LIGHTCASTLE BAND MEMBERS
Valerie(keyboardist)-Thanks for your joy and fun!!Despite being the youngest, you nv fail to add joy to my life!!!Really enjoy being in the same band as you...i believe that you are gotta do great things!!Rock on Val!
Khoon Fai(Guitarist)-Thanks for going the extra mile to borrow drum set for me to practice, always so willing to avail yourself to serve..thanks for always being there to support!!Continue to excel!
Eugene(Vocalist)-Thanks for being understanding and tolerating, despite me always making mistakes.Thanks for always thinking how to help me play better..thank you so much!!Rock on gene!!!
Zheng Yang(Electric Guitarist)-Thanks for always putting up a smile on your face to encourage me...asking me not to worry,comforting me..thank you!!Those words really comforts me!!
Daniel(Bass Guitarist)-Thanks for always being so encouraging and comforting!!Putting a smile on ur face always despite me making mistakes!!Thank you!!Continue to rock on ang, you will go far!!
WITHOUT THEM, I WON'T BE A DRUMMER,
THANK YOU GUYS!!U GUYS ROCKS!
-LIGHTCASTLE-
P.S:i really enjoy the moments i have with you all.gotta miss it greatly practicing with you guys.*LOVES*

No comments: