Monday, September 1, 2008

I WANT TO DEDICATE THIS POST TO ALL THE SUPPORTERS OF LIGHTCASTLE.
I won't make it if i don't have the following ppl in my life.THANK YOU!!
First of all, i want to thank God for His grace and comfort for seeing me through all this while.
Secondly, i want to thank W415 n W146 for all your nv ending support, your presence and support really give me the strength and confidence to excel.
Thirdly, i want to thank Suzy and Sharon for always guiding me and being so understanding and encouraging all this while.
Fourthly,i want to thank Yunting for your nv ending support, encouragement, love, blessings all these while.It's really great having you around, Thanks for everything you have done for me.*loves*
I want to thank Shannen for sending a special msg to support me though she is in Aussie..really so sweet of U!!*misses*
I want to thank Wah Keong Bro for your support all these while,realy great having you as bro!!n of cuz the peach nougat,card,msges and calls from M'sia!!THANK YOU!!!
I want to thank Chui Laam Jie Jie(though i'm few mths older..haha!) for coming!!Really appreciate it lotss!!i just find comfort seeing u..dunno y..hahaha!!n i just love ya!!!
I want to thank Zhi Hao son for coming!!Really nice of u!!Thanks for being there n cheering me up!!
I want to thank Raymond for your support and ur prayers during these period of time..pray for my exams and performance..thank you!!n of cuz ur sunflower!!
I want to thank Yingjie for your nv ending support, every performance i have, you nv fail to turn up..n of cuz the Sunflower,Starbucks Mocha coffee and present..thank you!!
I want to thank JASON, WILLIAM and LEWIS for coming!!!YEAH!!my sch mates!!So sweet of them, come with Sunflower too!!hahaha..THANK YOU!!
I want to thank TERRY, JOSHUA, ALEX for coming!!Real Great FRiendss!!!i miss fellowshipping with them!!They are real gd BUDDIES to make!!Thanks for everything n of cuz your Sunflowers too!!!
REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THESE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE!!THEY MADE A PART OF ME!!
I JUST WANT TO THANK GOD FOR ALL THESE PPL THAT YOU'VE PLACED IN MY LIFE!!:)

No comments: