Wednesday, April 7, 2010

INDO Trip W INDO Mummy & Relatives, Dear &
of course my favourite INDO FOODIEEE!!! *YUMMY YUMMY*

My pretty mummy n me!!
ME!!
Dear w tix!!( he seems excitedddd)
Before boarding ferry...camwhoring...hahahaha
JUJU the cute baby!!

Clams Nicess!!

Special Gong Gong(actually is SNAIL!!!)

Indo's (takaSINAYA)
1st night!! (resort @Agro, the place we stay)
BBQ night~~
Last Day of our 4 days trip(@ Bak kut Teh place, super niceeeee)

3rd night went to do up my nails...wootsss...not bad!! Rp240,000=Sgd $38 (CHEAP!!)
Finally i conquered my fears w JUJU!!!
Avocado prepared by SeSe...niceeee!!!
Salted Egg Crab...wootsss...better than Master Crab!! Wow!!! Super Nice!! (@Shangrila)
Shangrila-2nd night of dinner!!!
After Water Sports in the car~

This trip is really fun, of cuz not forgetting with fun people!! hahaha....thanks to all my aunts n uncles, cousins and of cuz my dear, making it fun n heart warming! Really dread to go home but ya...just have to be back for work.
I really love the indo lifestyle, slow n steady...really great place to 'yang lao', EXCEPT the water n electricity problem...hehehhe!! MORE WATER & ELECTRICITY TO INDO PLS!!! Indo be blessed with abundant electricity & water, Amen! hahaha...before i went, aunt was telling me this few weeks keep 'ting dian' and no water...which makes me hesitate whether want to go anot...hahahaha. BUT by the grace of God, the 4 days that i went, no water shortage, no power trip, Praise the Lord!! yippy!!! thank God, God is good all the time and all the time God is good!!
Great foodieee makes me always crave for it after im back in SG, the nasi padang, the bak kut teh, the pedai...oooohHHH!!!! *salivating* alrightssss...pls ah...i shall control abit...but yea...i definitely want to live there when im oldieee...hahahaha!!

This trip is so blessed!! Daddy called to say whatever i buy, he will pay for the expenses..hahaha..but im not so bad, only ask daddy pay for my cool specky!! show u in next post!! real cool!! mummy care n concern, and most of the meals are paid by aunts n uncles...thank you so much!! LOVE YA ALL!!!

Alrightsss...tts all for today!! continuee soon~~
*GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME, AND ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD!!!*


No comments: