Thursday, September 17, 2009

FIRST FEW DAYS of my work....

UPDATESSSS!!!

This is my 3rd day in OCBC bank!!! So far so Gooooddddd...woots!! Really a GREAT environment!


hahaha...This is my staff pass!! ( SO FAT LOH the pict!!!)

Really thank God for placing very nice & fun people around me.

Before I reach my workplace,I was thinking what kind of people will I meet. When i walked into the room, my poly fren, sandy called me!! I was like wow!! We are gotta be colleaguess!! So exciting! Then, there is another church friend, shirley also my colleague! Truly, I'm blessed with these people that makes my first day of work not that intense and awkward...hahah!!

First day, got to know most of the people,and one of them is Deb's sec sch friend...ahahaa. I am posted to ORCHARD POINT!!! Only one that is in town!! But thank God no Sunday banking! Wootss!! *ELATED*

After work, went to Marsiling to have our very FIRST BL zone mtg!!! Jo & Qiu were sick, pray for them!! Recently, ppl are falling ill, let pray for divine health & protection ya?? Good mtg, ended around 1115pm, then we headed home. Its a long day with my heelsss, IT'S NO JOKE WALKING WHOLE DAY WITH HEELSSS!!! *JUSTTT SUAN ONLY* Reached JE, took cab & only reached home at 1215pm. After shower, concuss at 1.15am.

Second day, Orientation day pragramme. Got to know my batch people even closer. Chit chatted with a number people, great day! But really this module is kinda long, with role plays, discussions and stuff. Anyway, finished the lesson!! wootss!!


The course ended at 430pm, so took train with 3 colleagues and i dropped off at Outram with a collegue, as she is gg to Vivo as well. Met my friend only at 630pm, so while waiting, went to shop shop, buy Marks & Spencer Dutch shortcake!! *VERY NICE* Had a great & long chat with my friend..haha..great laugh and sharing!! *HAPPY*


3rd day of Orientation is the Wow Me! module. This module is not as dry as ytd's. To me it is more applicable...hahha!! Ssshhhh...Hope tt no ocbc staff see!! yeah...Know customers needs, requirements and really meeting their needs and stuff! Ended at 530pm. Our group is so united, we waited for a few of them. Chit chatted at the pantry, discussing where to hangout this weekend..so happening!! Suppose to meet Gideon but didnt manage to, cuz mummy not feeling well. Sorry Gid! Tml alright!! *HAPPY*


ALrightss!!! More updates to come!! TML is our FIRST BL ZONE Overnight PM!!! wootss!! So excited for it!! Chorus Board!! POWER!!!!

Signing off,
Charis

No comments: